All texts, images, audio files and other information published here, with the exception of identified articles, are the copyright of BUGATTI AUTOMOBILES S.A.S.. The reproduction or use of all or parts of such material is not permitted without the written consent of BUGATTI AUTOMOBILES S.A.S..
1. General Information
The website https://newsroom.bugatti.com (hereinafter referred to as “Bugatti Newsroom”) is owned and operated by Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S., a simplified joint-stock company (Société par actions simplifiée), with a share capital of 22,000,000 euros, is registered at the French Companies House (Registre du commerce et des sociétés) in the commune of Saverne under the number 433 873 437 and its head office is situated at 1, Château Saint-Jean, Chemin de Dorlisheim, 67120 Molsheim (hereinafter referred to as “Bugatti”).
All information and material provided on the Bugatti Newsroom such as text, image, or video documents, is intended for personal information purposes only or and as a source for their own editorial reporting. This information and material is not intended for commercial use. Image video data may not be passed on to third parties.
The contents of the Bugatti Newsroom are tailored to the information requirements of journalists. Press releases, image and video documents, technical data and fact sheets are an integral part of the Bugatti Newsroom.
Bugatti will endeavour to implement all means necessary for the Bugatti Newsroom to remain accessible to users. Bugatti can assume no responsibility if the user is unable to use the website for whatever reason, particularly when the website is being updated and/or hardware and/or software is undergoing necessary upgrades for the proper operation of the proposed services or the addition of features.
All the contents of the Bugatti Newsroom have been meticulously researched and compiled, but the information may nevertheless contain errors or inaccuracies. Bugatti does not warrant for results that may be obtained from use of the information, in particular with regard to the correctness, topicality and completeness of such information, nor does Bugatti warrant that the quality of the information complies with the wishes and requirements of journalists.
5. Permissible Use / Abuse
Regulations concerning copyright, names and brand names as well as other industrial property rights of Bugatti and other third-party industrial property rights must be observed and respected when using the Bugatti Newsroom. The source of any image or video material made available to journalists and media company personnel by Bugatti must always be stated.
- alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices;
- replicate, download, relay, dispatch, distribute or publicise any text, illustration, chart, graphic, icon, logo, image, and the arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without our prior written consent or the respective copyright holder;
- not to bypass any security precautions protecting the information service,
- not to use any facilities or execute applications possibly or actually damaging the facilities or which may lead to the failure of the Bugatti Newsroom, in particular by changing the physical or logical structure of the servers or network of Volkswagen AG or its service providers or other networks,
- not to integrate the information service or any part thereof in other websites, whether private or commercial, nor to use Bugatti Newsroom for commercial purposes.
In the event of wrongful use, Bugatti reserves the right to block access to the protected pages of the Bugatti Newsroom without notice.
6. Severability Clause