More than 2.4 Million drives of the Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport - virtually
Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport as special reward in CSR Racing 2 mobile game.
Fuel consumption and emissions
- 1 Chiron Pur Sport: WLTP fuel consumption, l/100 km: low phase 44.56 / medium phase 24.80 / high phase 21.29 / extra high phase 21.57 / combined 25.19; CO2 emissions combined, g/km: 571.64; efficiency class: G
- 2 Chiron: WLTP fuel consumption, l/100 km: low phase 44.56 / medium phase 24.80 / high phase 21.29 / extra high phase 21.57 / combined 25.19; CO2 emissions combined, g/km: 571.64; efficiency class: G
- 3 Chiron Super Sport 300+: WLTP fuel consumption, l/100 km: low phase 40.31 / medium phase 22.15 / high phase 17.89 / extra high phase 17.12 / combined 21.47; CO2 emissions combined, g/km: 486.72; efficiency class: G
- 4 La Voiture Noire: WLTP fuel consumption, l/100 km: low phase 43,33 / medium phase 22,15 / high phase 17,99 / extra high phase 18,28 / combined 22,32; CO2 emissions combined, g/km: 505,61; efficiency class: G
- 5 Centodieci: WLTP fuel consumption, l/100 km: low phase 40.31 / medium phase 22.15 / high phase 17.89 / extra high phase 17.12 / combined 21.47; CO2 emissions combined, g / km: NA; efficiency class: G
From 0 to 100 km/h in 2.3 seconds. From 0 to 200 km/h in 5.9 seconds. And in 6th gear from 80 to 120 km/h in 2.4 seconds. The new Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport1 is perfect for drag races. Thanks to its shorter-ratio gearbox, the new hyper sports car delivers even more extreme acceleration and speed than the Chiron2. On actual race tracks, but also virtually.
More and more gamers are taking advantage of this. At the beginning of May, players were able to virtually race the exclusive Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport at an event in Zynga‘s hit mobile drag racing game, CSR Racing 2 (CSR2).
“Even if the Chiron Pur Sport is not yet available to customers in reality, I am delighted that so many gamers have already been able to experience it virtually,” said Stephan Winkelmann, President of Bugatti. “Thanks to the interactive Bugatti models, we are keeping in touch with the fans of the brand all over the world.”
In the mobile game, players can compete against each other in drag races with different vehicles in various categories. They score points if they win their race, and these points can be used to upgrade their vehicle or purchase a more powerful model. Gamers from around the world race against each other in real time on different race tracks as part of regular game events, such as the Golden Cup, an event with a four-year history, or the Evolution Cup. These events are gaining popularity. Compared with the previous event, we saw more players lined at the start in the Evolution Cup, which concluded just a few days ago.
Many gamers took part for the first time in a brand-new vehicle, the Chiron Pur Sport. Usually players test and tune their virtual vehicles before drag races. Gamers can tune the engine, change the transmission ratio, fit different wheels or vary the colour of the paintwork or leather upholstery in around 250 different, licensed vehicles.
In addition to good reflexes for the start and the gearshifts, it is the vehicle that makes a big difference between victory and defeat in the virtual drag races. The Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport is ideal for this: its 8.0-litre W16 engine delivers 1,500 PS and 1,600 newton metres of torque. Each and every detail of the Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport has been meticulously replicated, from the horseshoe-shaped radiator grille through to the exterior paint colour, dashboard finish and stitching on the seats, in order to emphasise the quality of the real hyper sports car. A perfect match: the exclusive Michelin Sport Cup 2 R tyres, in the size 285/30 R20 at the front and 355/25 R21 at the rear. Thanks to a new tyre construction and a rubber mixture with more grip, they guarantee even better traction for the drag races.
At the Evolution Cup event, gamers covered over 1.9 million kilometres as part of 2.4 million races involving over 16.8 million gearshifts. The hyper sports car from Molsheim was particularly popular in the game, with gamers around the world able to add the Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport in Bleue Agile to their garage, and for engaged players progressing to unlock a Chiron Pur Sport in Red at Evolution Cup and have since been able to park it in their virtual dream garages. A good start. Because the Chiron Pur Sport will remain a very exclusive vehicle with a net price of €3.0 million and only 60 planned units.
This is not the first such close collaboration between Zynga and Bugatti. Since last year, gamers have been able to add vehicles including the exclusive Chiron Super Sport 300+3, La Voiture Noire4 and the Centodieci5 to their garage, configure them and use them to race along the drag strip.
CSR2 is available to download for free on the App Store as well as the Google Play Store. For more information about CSR2, visit the game’s community channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.